SEO Manager (Onsite, Lahore)
Transdata has a bold vision to be the best in software engineering. To execute on this vision, we are looking for highly talented engineers with empathy towards customers and their problems. We are a team of 400+ individuals doing exceptional work in their domains, and we are scaling up fast.
Transdata software division is looking for a highly experienced SEO manager who has a great understanding of technology and software.
Start date: ASAP
We would love to meet you if you have :
- 4 years of experience in planning and implementing successful global SEO strategies.
- Experience working in the software development sector to optimize IT industry keywords.
- 2 years of experience in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and web analytics.
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Search Console, A/B, and other testing methods.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills. Strong attention to detail and zero defect.
- Business-fluent in English.
- Understands the finer detail of technical SEO as well as translates business objectives into actionable SEO projects with global reach
- Identify SEO opportunities to grow traffic and engagement in line with business success metrics.
- Reporting on the overall performance of SEO over time and drawing actionable insights to further improve growth.
- Collaborate with internal Development teams to ensure we adhere to due-diligence processes and marketing best practices with a focus on SEO and, but also other growth initiatives.
- Conduct keyword research to plan content that drives organic traffic to our website and attracts new customers
- Track performance of the articles and pages you publish and communicate key insights and obstacles to the team and broader company
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend growth strategies.
- Research new and applicable online marketing and advertising technology/platforms, including artificial intelligence/machine learning to improve the performance of our website
If this sounds interesting to you and you think that you could be a good fit, please contact email@example.com with your profile.
Transdata is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, personality and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender, age, marital status, or disability status.