Partnerships Manager (Onsite, Lahore)
TransData has a bold vision to be the best in software engineering. To execute on this vision, we are looking for highly talented engineers with empathy towards customers and their problems. We are a team of 400+ individuals doing exceptional work in their domains, and we are scaling up fast.
TransData software division is looking for a partnerships manager, well versed in developing effective partnerships across the globe. As a Partnerships Manager, you will work to find, evaluate, and pursue new business partners. Each Partner is different and each Partnerships Manager sees these distinctions as opportunities — for creative thinking, diligent research, and value creation. A successful Partnerships Manager tailors their approach to each unique opportunity.
Start date: ASAP
We would love to meet you if you have:
- 5+ years of business development and partner management experience, which involves negotiating, building, and maintaining strategic partnerships.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to model business opportunities and assess trade-offs.
- Shown success and a track record of delivering against goals.
- Excellent executive-level communication skills both with partners and internally.
- Experience in working cross-functionally with legal, engineering, and marketing teams.
- Experience working in a remote environment is a plus (the job is onsite though)
- Build and oversee strategic partnerships that increase the distribution of our services and generate revenue as well as strengthen our product offering through partner integrations.
- Develop and deepen executive relationships with strategic partners.
- Develop, grow and forecast revenue for each partnership
- Analyze partners’ performance, have a deep understanding of partners’ offering and product suite.
- Develop and manage partner marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Contribute to developing vision and goals for partnerships at TransData
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and engineering teams across TransData to ensure success.
If this sounds interesting to you and you think that you could be a good fit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your profile.
TransData is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, personality, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender, age, marital status, or disability status.