Machine Learning Engineer (Onsite / Remote, New Jersey, USA)
TransData has a bold vision to be the best in software engineering. To execute on this vision, we are looking for highly talented engineers with empathy towards customers and their problems. We are a team of 400+ individuals doing exceptional work in their domains, and we are scaling up fast.
We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented, and deadline-driven software engineer who is passionate about developing machine learning and data science applications. Our cloud-based (AWS) tech stack includes Spark, Airflow, and Python.
We would love to meet you if you have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Minimum two years of industry experience or Ph.D. with a focus on machine learning
- Strong background in open-source machine learning libraries
- Experience with CI/CD tools, and container/orchestration tools (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker) such as Sage Maker, Databricks, and Airflow
- You have excellent knowledge in ROS and Python as well as on Linux platforms
- You possess excellent problem solving, analytical, and communication skills
What We Offer:
- High personal responsibility & room to maneuver
- Communication is crucial, that is why we maintain flat hierarchies
- A future-oriented job in an innovative environment
- Effort should be compensated appropriately, that is why we offer a competitive salary
- Development of machine learning (ML) algorithms
- Deployment and operation of CV processing pipelines “on-ground”, i.e., on our cloud computing infrastructure
- Own the machine learning models and pipelines – from design, develop, deploy, operate to improve
- Mentor and be a role model for engineering best practices, make a positive impact on our engineering culture, encourage knowledge sharing, and drive technical discussions and innovation in our engineering community
- Follow coding standards and guidelines with great attention to performance, scalability, and availability
- Stay current with the newest ML trends; research new technologies and make recommendations on implementations
- Ability to reduce tech debt and have a plan to remove them from the system
- Your code should be scalable, robust, and easy for other developers to understand.
- Ensure proper documentation
If this sounds interesting to you and you think that you could be a good fit, Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your profile.
TransData is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, personality, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender, age, marital status, or disability status.