Lead Generation Assistant Manager (Onsite, Lahore)
TransData has a bold vision to be the best in software engineering. To execute on this vision, we are looking for highly talented engineers with empathy towards customers and their problems. We are a team of 400+ individuals doing exceptional work in their domains, and we are scaling up fast.
TransData software division is looking for an assistant manager, Lead Generation team. You will be responsible to generate leads relevant to our business.
Start date: ASAP
We would love to meet you if you have:
- Strong knowledge of using LinkedIn and how to extract value with this platform.
- Good organizational skills and be an effective multi-tasker.
- Attitude to work well under pressure, particularly when facing a deadline.
- Knowledge and the ability to leverage social media to market company products and services are essential.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Focused, hard-working personality, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Good attention to detail in whatever you do.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients for services and product sectors, and any new ventures. Ability to help generate plans on how to increase the market share and develop strategies that will lead to greater revenue.
- Analyzing the market to understand competition and measure the need for a specific service or a product.
- Developing and maintaining engagement strategies for services and products in order to cultivate strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Pursue additional business development opportunities within customer firms.
If this sounds interesting to you and you think that you could be a good fit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your profile.
TransData is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, personality, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender, age, marital status, or disability status.