Transdata has a bold vision to be the best in software engineering. To execute on this vision, We are looking for highly talented engineers with empathy towards customers and their problems. We are a team of 400+ individuals doing exceptional work in their domains, and we are scaling up fast.
We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented and deadline-driven software engineer who is passionate about developing iOS applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Have a strong technical background, with 3+ years of experience in iOS development. Ideally, you’re also comfortable outside iOS, and have some experience with full-stack development
- Strong experience in building native mobile (iOS) applications with an emphasis on performance and robustness
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end service
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Ability to work well with tight schedules and rapid development cycles
- You possess excellent problem solving, analytical, and communication skills
What You Need for this Position
- REST and JSON
- DevOps (plus)
- CI/CD (plus)
- Python (plus)
- AWS (plus)
- Develop and maintain a high performing, reusable Swift code
- Follow coding standards and guidelines with great attention to performance, scalability, and availability
- Stay current with the newest mobile technologies; research new technologies and make recommendations on implementations
- Mentor juniors in the team and help them sharpen their technical finesse
- Ability to reduce tech debt and have a plan to remove them from the system
- Work with user research and product design to understand users and address their needs
- Work with an Agile team to deliver iterative releases of the iOS App.
- Your code should be scalable, robust, and easy for other developers to understand.
- You should be comfortable with Xcode, unit tests, Apple frameworks such as Foundation and UIKit, and the various diagnostic tools and instruments Apple provides.
- Work with engineers across the company
- Ensure proper documentation
If this sounds interesting to you and you think that you could be a good fit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your profile.
Transdata is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, personality, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender, age, marital status, or disability status.