Head of Business Development (Onsite, Lahore)
TransData has a bold vision to be the best in software engineering. To execute on this vision, we are looking for highly talented engineers with empathy towards customers and their problems. We are a team of 400+ individuals doing exceptional work in their domains, and we are scaling up fast.
TransData software division is looking for a Head of Business Development.
Start date: ASAP
We would love to meet you if you have:
- At least 3 years’ recent business development experience, preferably in the software development sector.
- Proven track record of increasing sales through excellent communication skills.
- Ideally, Formal training and proven success in B2B lead generation to open up new business opportunities.
- A solid track record in identifying, negotiating, and closing new commercial partnerships.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to represent TransData and its proposition in a compelling and professional manner, in-person and online.
- Experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage and prioritize a wide variety of activities.
- Lead different teams such as lead generation, networking, advertising, and organic traffic.
- Lead the end-to-end sales process from initial sales pitches, commercial negotiation, and follow-ups.
- Lead research into target organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Develop and employ a professional B2B lead generation strategy to open up a dialogue with target customers
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients.
- Leverage sales CRM systems (such as HubSpot) to ensure we make the most of its productivity-enhancing tools and reporting to best manage the sales effort.
- Prepare and submit regular progress reports.
- Continuously improve sales collateral and strategy to better match core customer profiles
- Set a clear sales plan and reporting process to manage the pipeline visibly against targets
- Prepare own monthly and quarterly sales plans and tactics to establish and develop required partnerships to achieve TransData business plan.
If this sounds interesting to you and you think that you could be a good fit, please contact email@example.com with your profile.
TransData is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, personality, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender, age, marital status, or disability status.