Content Writer (Onsite, Lahore)
TransData has a bold vision to be the best in software engineering. To execute on this vision, we are looking for highly talented engineers with empathy towards customers and their problems. We are a team of 400+ individuals doing exceptional work in their domains, and we are scaling up fast.
TransData software division is looking for a content writer who can write in-depth content about technology and software. As a content writer, you will play an integral part in our business, working alongside our marketing and sales teams.
Start date: ASAP
We would love to meet you if you have:
- Experience working in the software industry as a content writer
- Deep interest in technology, software, and related content.
- Extremely high attention to detail and proven proof-reading abilities, experience as a product writer or writing for packaging is essential
- An English degree or journalism degree or something similar
- Previous experience writing for different platforms and audiences
- An ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks
- Previous experience writing short-form, snappy content
- Proven experience writing SEO-optimized technical content focused on application development.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership capabilities.
- Markdown proficiency.
- Able to coordinate with multiple stakeholders and perform in a fast-moving start-up environment
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Develop written content for all areas of the business, with a focus on content supporting the Growth team.
- Work to briefs written by others as well as develop content ideas and initiatives autonomously.
- Ensure that content is aligned with the TransData brand and tone-of-voice guidelines and is produced with a clear audience in mind.
- Upload and prep content for the website. This means going beyond editing and proofing to optimizing content for the web.
- While we have SEO experts in the team, you’ll need to jump into keyword research tools to do some keyword research when required.
- Delve into the performance of content, using Google Analytics and other tools, and strive to continuously improve and refine.
- Work with and coordinate content production with external resources, such as agencies and freelancers, when required.
- Researching market trends and creating compelling accurate content
- Proposing and developing ideas and angles for content that appeal to audiences
- Working closely with marketing and content teams to ensure the success of campaigns and digital activity
- Execute flawlessly across all mediums
If this sounds interesting to you and you think that you could be a good fit, please contact email@example.com with your profile.
TransData is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, personality, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender, age, marital status, or disability status.