Automation Testing Engineer
Transdata has a bold vision to be the best in software engineering. To execute on this vision, We are looking for highly talented automation test engineers with empathy towards customers and their problems. We are a team of 400+ individuals doing exceptional work in their domains, and we are scaling up fast.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 5+ Years in the Testing domain with strong QA Skills
- Great to have experience of: UI Automation Framework: Selenium, JMeter, JUnit or TestNG, Cucumber BDD
- Experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Quality Assurance practices
- Experience working in Agile Scrum environment
- Fundamental knowledge of Linux or UNIX operating system
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts
- Core Java knowledge with OOP concepts
- Database testing with SQL knowledge
- 508 testing
- Web Services Testing, API (Rest Assured)
- Orchestration knowledge (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Katalon or other codeless automation tools
- Must be able to obtain a public trust security clearance.
- Ability to work well with tight schedules and rapid development cycles
- You possess excellent problem solving, analytical, and communication skills
- Provide expertise in the planning, constructing, and execution of test scripts.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team’s overall test objectives.
- Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Track defects to closure and keeps defect repositories up to date.
- Participates in program, design, and document reviews (including requirements reviews).
- Plans test activities for medium complexity projects, within the project schedules, and estimates the hours required to conduct all Test and Quality Assurance activities.
- Identifies the scope of testing required for medium complexity releases.
- Creates test plans/protocols/procedures for each release. Assure all test documentation is complete prior to the start of the test cycle.
- Executes tests according to defined test plans, procedures and cases.
- Identifies and log defects in the defect tracking tool.
- Assists with the classification, management, and resolution of all software defects.
- Monitors test progress and provide frequent progress reports to the project team during the test cycle.
If this sounds interesting to you and you think that you could be a good fit, Please contact email@example.com with your profile.
Transdata is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, personality, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender, age, marital status, or disability status.