The confidentiality of patients' medical records is important to protect and a mechanism to monitor and evaluate patient information is necessary to ensure that patient receive the best care possible.
Your Guide to Keeping Patient Data Secure with HIPAA compliance
TransData offers data privacy regulations in line with American standards to safeguard medical information. Compliance with HIPAA is necessary for patient data security. Authorized firms are required to take specified actions for the protection of patient data in order to adhere to HIPAA requirements. Hospitals need HIPAA to maintain the accessibility and affordability of health insurance. To preserve the privacy of patient medical records, and to guarantee that patients receive high-quality medical care.
What do we do?
We have a wealth of experience in implementing logical, physical, and administrative controls that can be very successful in achieving HIPAA compliance. Many HIPAA Security Standards elements are directly connected with our Security Services, which lowers the cost of complying with HIPAA regulations.
Why Need HIPAA?
- Protection Against PHI Loss
- Increased Awareness of Patient Well-being
- Development of Patient-Safety-Culture
- Greater Satisfaction Scores from Patients
- Liability Reduction for Your Organization and Executives
ARE YOU HAVING SECURITY CONCERNS? WE CAN HELP.
What Happens Next?
- Our customer success manager will analyze your business requirements.
- We will sign an NDA to ensure your information security.
- Our pre-sale manager presents project estimates and approximate timeline